- Master Degree in Business Administration (1995), University of Portsmouth, England.
- Master Degree in Building Engineering (1985), Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering (1983), Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- Post graduate Diploma (1996), Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.
- Diploma in Gemmological Science (1989), Asian Institute of Gemmological Science, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Education Business (1991 to 2001 and 2003 to 2004).
- Co-founder and CEO of Frontier Management Institute in collaboration with University of Portsmouth, England, offering fully taught programmes in Master Degree in Business Administration, Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Master of Science in Quality Management.
- Property development, Construction, Project Management (1985 to 1987 and 1995 to 1999).
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial development and construction.
- Project management in setting up petrol stations.
- Jewellery retailing, wholesaling and manufacturing (1989 to 1990).
- Manufacturing in electronics (1996 to 1999), palm oil mill (1987).
- Oil palm plantation.
- Conceptualization, development, construction, management, marketing of Auto-City (2001 to 2015).
- Automobile, Food & Beverage, Entertainment retailing industries (2002 to 2015).
- Green technology in solid waste, aquaculture, animal husbandry.