The DBA programme at GSB aims to achieve the following inter-related goals:
- Produce business leaders who possess advanced knowledge from the core business disciplines and have the ability to integrate them to enhance their decision-making skills,
- Produce business leaders with advanced and relevant skills in conducting scientific research, consultation and training for both public and private organisations,
- Provide knowledge of the modern techniques and tools that can be utilised to enhance and develop innovative practices in their respective organizations,
- Produce business leaders with the ability to view problems systematically, holistically and unravel complex business issues and subsequently provide practical and innovative solutions, and
- Stimulate creativity, critical and ethical thinking and to equip business leaders with skills in managing change and transforming organisations within the dynamic global business environment.